Wednesday 23 September 2015

ABC Facts about me #OSblog



I saw this posted in my Kiwi Mummy Bloggers Facebook group - basically a private group of all the Mummy bloggers in New Zealand - by Charlene from Teacher by Trade, Mother by Nature and I asked her if I could copy her idea as I was lacking ideas for blog posts tonight, she didn't mind so here it is the ABC facts about me!

This is part of a link up for #OSblog, in other words Old School Blog, hosted by Miss Elaine - eous Life. I love all these quiz type, answering thingys so here goes...

A- Age: 25 (soon to be 26)

B- Biggest Fear: Heights, bugs, small spaces - quite a few really.

C- Current Time: 6.25pm

D- Drink you last had: Hot Chocolate

E- Easiest Person To Talk to: My Husband - most of the time haha




F- Favourite Song: I don't really have a specific favourite song as it changes constantly. Currently I am loving Taylor Swift's Wildest Dreams and Purple by Six60.



G- Grossest Memory: Would be very recently. A Mummy fail if you will. I decided to put Ella down for her nap in just a t-shirt and nappy, not thinking much of it. Later on, when it sounded like she had woken up I went in and discovered her lying on her tummy with her nappy half off... in her own poo!!! It was every where! All over her legs, up the bars of her cot and on her sheets. I will NOT be doing that again now that I know she is capable of pulling her nappy off! FAIL.

H- Hometown: Papakura, South Auckland.

I- In love with: My husband and my baby girl of course!


J- Jealous Of: "Insta Mums" You know the ones. Perfectly made up, manicured nails, immaculately decorated, clean and chic homes.

K- Killed Someone? No

L- Longest Relationship: My current one. We have been together for almost 7 years and married for 4 in December.

Fresh faced and the on trip we got engaged over 5 years ago.

M- Middle Name: Louise, sorry Mum and Dad but I can't say I am keen on your choice of names.

N- Number of Siblings: One other younger sister.

O- One Wish: To somehow rid the world of animal abuse and poaching.

P- Person who you last called: My husband who is away at the moment.

Q- Question you’re always asked: Is Ella crawling yet? Haha

R- Reason to smile: I get to wake up to my little girl every morning who always greets me with the biggest smile! My Husband who loves me unconditionally and my family and friends who offer their continual love and support.

S- Song you last sang: Justin Timberlake's Dead and gone, Ella thoroughly enjoyed it.

T- Time you woke up: 7.30am

U- Underwear Color: Skin coloured

V- Vacation Destination: Capri, Sorrento or Venice in Italy and Cyprus in Greece.

W- Worst Habit: Cracking my knuckles!

X- X-rays you’ve had: Knees and foot. I have really bad knees and I dislocate them frequently - it hurts like crazy - and my foot when a horse jumped on it.

Y- Your favorite food: Italian food

Z- Zodiac Sign: Libra - 
Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. They are able to put themselves in other's shoes and see things through another person's point of view. They are the ones that always want to make things right and have balance and harmony in their life, their surroundings and the lives of the people close to them. They have captivating charm, elegant taste and they are easy to like due to their eager-to-please, easygoing nature. In return for a Libra's amazing ability to be a good listener, sooth and calm people, they expect admiration. Libras will gather a group of people, everyone will become friends then the Libra will be in the center of the group. They like the attention and the admiration for the people that they have brought together. Libras are very intelligent, they often hide this inside their easygoing exterior. They express their intelligence through creativity, most are involved in some sort of artistic or creative pursuit. Many people overlook just how intelligent a Libra actually is. When others see a Libras wide range of interests and hobbies, their intelligence and creativity is more then obvious. Libras love variety and different situations. They welcome change. Libras love luxury. They will spend lots of money and surround themselves with beautiful things and they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance. They love anything upscale and classy. Libras work hard to please others, this they do an others find them incredibly captivating. 


There you have it the ABC facts about me!

Here is a blank list of questions for you to answer if you fancy doing this too.


A- Age: 
B- Biggest Fear:
C- Current Time:
D- Drink you last had: 
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: 
F- Favourite Song:
G- Grossest Memory: 
H- Hometown: 
I- In love with:
J- Jealous Of: 
K- Killed Someone? 
L- Longest Relationship: 
M- Middle Name:
N- Number of Siblings: 
O- One Wish: 
P- Person who you last called: 
Q- Question you’re always asked:
R- Reason to smile: 
S- Song you last sang:
T- Time you woke up: 
U- Underwear Color: 
V- Vacation Destination: 
W- Worst Habit: 
X- X-rays you’ve had: 
Y- Your favorite food: 
Z- Zodiac Sign:

No comments: