Tuesday 10 November 2015

Ella's 11 Month Update

I'm not going to do a big long intro because I normally end up rambling the same stuff every time but it's that time again - Ella's monthly update! Just one more month and she reaches the major milestone of one year! I'm not sure I will keep doing monthly updates once her birthday is over and I may just do an update every couple of months perhaps. I sort of feel like it could get a bit boring or a bit over done if I drag it out much longer.

So, without further adieu...



I am:

- Crawling properly now
- I can pull up on things and walk along the couch.
- I can sit up on my own
- I like to flop onto my bottom from standing
- I can almost climb onto the couch
- I sleeping well still
- I have four teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom. With another two on the way.
- I eat a lot and I still have three bottles per day (a total of 550mls)



I love:

- All of my family
- Playing with my toys
- I like trying to harass the cats (Mummy won't let me though)
- I love food. Especially, grapes, raisins, tomatoes, pineapple, pasta, peas, cheese and scrambled eggs.
- I love the cameras and phones, I can even put the phone to my ear.






All of Ella's updates so far...









If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments: