Saturday 4 July 2015

Ella's 7 Month Update

So, it's that time again. 

Ella has reached 7 months and we are officially over the half way mark!

It's probably a bit boring and a bit repetitive but it's time for her monthly update.

I am rather time poor at the moment so this makes for an easy post, I am working on a "novel" post currently it's a little bit ranty so I'm taking my time to make sure it makes sense. Stay tuned.




I am:

- Eating solids three times a day 

- Breakfast is normally porridge and fruit, lunch is finger foods such as pieces of fruit, sweetcorn or vege fritters, bits of cheese, scrambled eggs and vegemite on toast, dinner is pureed veg and meat such as mince (Bolognese), pork or chunks of whole chicken or beef.

- Down to four 200ml bottles of formula per day

- Sleeping through the night still

- VERY clingy to my Mum, she can't leave the room to go to the bathroom or anywhere to be exact.

- Getting really annoyed when I'm on my stomach, I can't crawl or get on my knees yet.

- I can sit unassisted.



I love:

- The cat and dog, I like to try and pull their fur on anything I can get a hold of really.

- I love going to wriggle and rhyme with my friends

- I LOVE eating food.

- I could sit and look at myself in the mirror for ever, it's so funny. (See the video below)

- Saying "Da-da-da-da-da-da", Daddy thinks it's great...Mummy not so much.



Ella's been very clingy for the last month or so to the point where I can't leave the room so it's proving difficult when I need to go to the bathroom or if I have to do anything else.

She's got such a little personality - a very strong one at that - and it's great to see her learning new things and becoming more and more interactive and aware of her surroundings.

She's such a little blessing and I'm so lucky to have a little girl like her - she makes me laugh and smile on a regular basis! We've also been very lucky with her sleep of a night, not so much during the day, but I'll take what I can get!

I'm excited to see what the next few months will bring as she grows more and more into a little person - it also makes me a little sad as she is no longer my tiny little baby!



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments: