I wasn't sure what I should write about so I thought why not do something a little fun, I've seen this being done on youTube and thought it would be a good way for my readers, if I have any haha, to get to know me!
Here goes, in no particular order:
30 Random facts about me!
- I met my Husband when I was 19, we moved in together after 3 months, got engaged to him when I was 21 and got married to him when I was 23. We've been together almost 7 years and married for almost 4 years. We didn't muck around!
- The name of our daughter, Ella, is the ONLY name we could agree on.
- I was convinced she was a Boy.
- I trained to be a Make-up artist whilst I was pregnant with her.
- Before that I milked cows for two seasons!
- We live in the middle of nowhere, there is no cell phone coverage or internet only satellite internet.
- I'm only 5ft1
- Hubby is a whole foot taller than me!
- I quit school at the age of 16 and got a full time job.
- I have really bad knees, at the ripe old age of 25, I have dislocated each knee about 4 or 5 times.
- I'm a woman that enjoys watching rugby, especially the All Blacks.
- Apparently, I have a resting bitch face.
- I'm incredibly sarcastic.
- I studied Martial Arts for 10 years, I had a black belt.
- I've ridden horses for 17 years and fallen off so many times i've lost count.
- I CANNOT swallow tablets, I don't know why I just can't. After my c-section I made the hospital give me liquid medication like those you give to children - I'm sure they thought I was a loony!
- I have a really really good memory.
- I don't drink - I can't stand the taste.
- My favourite food is pasta.
- Sleep is my favourite thing - unfortunately, I don't get nearly as much as I used too.
- When I sneeze I don't just sneeze once. I sneeze at least twice in a row. My record is 5 sneezes in one go.
- I totalled my husbands ute 3 months after we started dating. I hit the back of another car and then rolled my own.
- I don't like my own name, I refuse to let my husband call me by it and he is only allowed to call me Tig - my nickname.
- I'm petrified of bugs, heights and small spaces.
- I'm addicted to Facebook.
- I love playing the Sims. Sad I know.
- My favourite movie is Burlesque - featuring Christina Aguliera and Cher - I dream of being able to dance like them.
- I daydream regularly about winning Lotto - we never actually buy Lotto tickets though.
- I can't stand confrontation.
- My greatest achievement in life is my little girl.
So, there you have it 30 random, probably, useless facts about me!
It was a lot harder to think of 30 things than I would have thought, I challenge my fellow bloggers to come up with the same and link your post below!